There are several plate types for this 2022 series, including the new Mt Shasta graphic, the Bison graphic, the sesquicentennial design (limited edition for 22-’23 only for the Modoc War sesquicentennial), a collectible or front-plate version, as well as a disabled, elder, personalized, commercial, farm, and tribal government version. To see all options, click on the Plate Designs link below.
Plates are available only to Modoc Nation members residing in Oklahoma. They are available at the Modoc Nation Admin office located at 22 N. Eight Tribes Trail in Miami OK.
Tag office hours: Monday – Friday 8am-3pm
The Modoc Nation Vehicle Registration Office accepts credit and/or debit cards, checks and cash. When registering or renewing a vehicle by mail, complete the Credit Card Authorization Form and include it with other required information. This form must be submitted before a request can be processed.
The following items must be presented for vehicle registration:
• Oklahoma Driver’s License
• Original title (properly signed over)
• Current insurance verification on the vehicle
• Tribal Membership Card (Not CDIB)
• Lien information (including Lien Entry Form, If Applicable)
• Bill of Sale
The following items must be presented to obtain a renewal-registration:
• Current insurance verification tor the vehicle
• Driver’s License if it has been renewed since the last time you registered the vehicle
• Mail-in Fees: New tags and renewals will be sent via priority mail.
• When calling for a quote, please have the factory delivered price and year of the vehicle.