Modoc Domicile provides a legal, domestic, and economically affordable option to assist you with your business operations with the sovereign jurisdiction of the Modoc Nation(25 U.S.C. §861a). Modoc Domicile is a responsible service provider that can assist you in establishing and growing your business in a secure legal forum.
- Modoc Domicile is 100% owned by the sovereign Modoc Nation.
- Modoc Domicile is an Approved Resident Agent to assist you and your business.
- Modoc Domicile operates exclusively within the sovereign jurisdiction of the Modoc Nation.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY MODOC DOMICILE
Any lawful business permitted by U.S. Federal Law.
- The Modoc Nation is open to working with you, and your industry. Modoc Domicile can serve as your required resident agent to begin doing business with.
- Whatever your business or purpose is, Modoc Domicile can assist you in making the correct corporate filings for a license to do business within the jurisdiction of the Modoc Nation.
Office Space, Website, and Data Storage.
- Hosting your business headquarters, website, emails, servers, and data within the sovereign jurisdiction of the Modoc Nation provides your business the security it needs to operate; Modoc Domicile will assist you in setting this up.
- If you are concerned about the government that you’re operating in and the future of your company, consider re-domesticating your business to the Modoc Nation. Modoc Domicile will help you make the correct filings.
Insurance and Reinsurance
- The Modoc Nation provides a legally secure domestic domicile option, as an alternative to traditional offshore domiciles and other domestic options, for insurers and reinsurers. The Modoc Nation’s regulations provide legitimate options for Tribal Insurance Companies (TIC), Allied Insurance Companies (AIC), Insurance Managers (IM), and Allied Reinsurance Companies (ARC). As a domestic option for your Insurance or Reinsurance company, there is no need to file a §953(d) documents you need for your Insurance and Reinsurance entity.
Or email to learn more at: [email protected]